Making a clone object auto-remove

Quantus
Is there a way to make a cloned object remove itself after 60 seconds without using a verb or a true timer?

XanMag
I fail to understand completely. Could you give an example?

Quantus
So, you have a creature that spawns every time you go in a room. And you decide not to slay it, after you pass through that room several times you will have several copies of that creature. I want it to remove the clone after a minute. So i basically want temporary clones.

The Pixie
A better way would be to have the clone destroyed when the player leaves the room, or only to clone if there is not one in the room already.

HegemonKhan
or to move the monster Object into an internal storage room when done, and back into the playing-room when needed, as you both so often do~use ;)

(or to not even move the Object at all from the internal data~storage room, using scripting and Objectlists to use the monster Object when needed, or is this less efficient than actually moving the Object back and forth?)

XanMag
Or, can you clone it only once the monster is killed and you leave the room.

jaynabonne
Or don't respawn it if it already exists!

Quantus
Thanks for the replies. I am going to change up my script to get it to work how similar to what I want. These suggestions helped!