Game Nearly Completed - Help

Grids
Thanks for the help that you have given me.

I have finished a game.

It is an 80s futuristic sci-fi that features cyborgs, time travel, Lamborghinis and synthwave tracks. In fact I will release a free EP of dreamy synthwave (in the vein of Tycho, M83, Com Truise) when I release the game. The game and EP will go hand in hand building from the 80s sci-fi atmosphere.

Even though the game works in my laptop. When I put it as private online, it didn't work at all. I think there is a problem with the end scenes of code but I don't know what has gone wrong. I have cleaned out problems along the way but I can't work this out.

I was wondering if there would be anyone out there who would be willing to look over the code, particularly in the 'final room of the game to work out the bugs. There are 18 rooms in total to give you an understanding of the game size.

Cheers.

XanMag
If you can send it to my email or attached to a pm as a .aslx file, I'll look at it from the GUI perspective and see what I can do. There are others however that are far better at problem-solving looking at code only. Good luck!

XanMag

Grids
Thank you! I have flicked you a pm and an email.

XanMag
Problem solved. There was a "hidden" attribute in your use script that was buggering things up. I'll send you back the game code along with other suggestions/corrections I noticed.