Why are my images hiding text ?

Davidmarks
It's the dim ancient again.. Tried learning Quest about a year ago and just gave up, on it. Back again now determined to master it. Got a bit further but now find that when I place an image of a room it obscures the text which appears to scroll up behind it and has to be scrolled down again . Read and reread tutorials, Searched forum, Banged my head on screen...tried every conceivable thing in the editor all to no avail HELP ! please

The Pixie
Not come across that. Can you give us any more details?

Are you using the on-line version, or working off-line?
On the features tab of the game object, is Picture frame ticked?
Are you displaying the images using the Show a Picture script function, or setting the picture for a room on the Room tab?
Are you using any scripts at all?

Pasting in code or screenshots might be useful too.

Davidmarks
Many thanks for reply. I think I have sorted it although not sure how ! I had some scripts which just added picture (which I think caused the problem) and have now set them all to set frame picture ( I already had the the picture frame box ticked under the game object.) Jeez this program is tricky to understand ... but I am determined not to give up and will no doubt be back with some more dumb questions ! Meanwhile many thanks for your help ... got me back on the road again!