Upload Error

XanMag
Well... I got carried away. A small tutorial/demo/template I was working on turned into a little game all on its own.

I converted it to a .quest file and I got a warning message that it may be too large to upload.

I tried to upload it anyway... after several minutes of "spinning wheels" I got the following error message:
"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

At 48707KB, it isn't too large is it? It's large because of the sounds I added, I'm sure, but that's part of the fun I had making the game. The sounds I used are .wav files and I realize those are the larger ones, but is it possible to upload without converting them all to .mp3 (or other format)? Any suggestions?

EDIT: I converted two large .wav files (totaling 46.9MB) into .mp3 files (totaling 6.94MB)... My new .quest file is now 6.94MB greater than what it was before (~55MB) so I assume those two .wav files are still lingering around somewhere in my .aslx file. Where the hell are they so I can get rid of them?

Also, I tried uploading the second save game and got the following error message:
" Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine." :?

Help!! Thanks!

XanMag

The Pixie
You may need to move the .wav files from the game folder. I think Quest just bundles up everything from that file, whether the game uses it or not (depending on extension, i.e., file type).

XanMag
Got it. Thanks a ton! Had to convert all .wavs to .mp3 and delete all .mp3 from my Output file, but finally got it to work!

EDIT!! OOPS!! I did delete all the .wavs (It was a really late night). Thanks again Pixie!

The Pixie
Hopefully it was the .wavs you deleted!