Secondary Conversation Topic *ConvoLib*

Anonynn
So I'm using the ConvoLib, and I was wondering how to hide a topic inside a topic. For example...

United States (main topic)
player clicks and reads. Topic disappears but is replaced by another which is now accessible.
States
player clicks and reads this new topic.

Thanks in advance!

The Pixie
Did you mean ConvLib? Assuming you do, go to the Conversation tab for the first topic, and find the box that says "Show these after showing for the first time". Click on the Add, and type the name (not the alias) of the secondary topic. Make sure the secondary topic is a "Conversaton Topic", not a "Starting Conversation Topic".

If you want the new topic to appear imediately, without the player typing SPEAK TO BOB, make sure you have the most recent verson of ConvLib, then tick the Active Conversations check box for this character.

Anonynn
Thanks Pix, I'll give that a shot! Appreciate it!

Oh, even if that secondary topic isn't the starting topic? For example...

United States
State Capitals
Fun Facts about States

and the player reads "State Capitals" and then afterward the new topic appears.

United States
Reservations
Fun Facts about States.

Anonynn
Buuuump..

The Pixie
Secondary topics should not be starting topics. If they are starting topics they will be visible from the start.

Anonynn
Makes sense!

So I can make..

United States
State Capitals <------ this the parent topic, add the new conversation object to it as a child topic and it'll come up afterward?
Fun Facts about States

and the player reads "State Capitals" and then afterward the new topic appears.

United States
Reservations <------ making it become this?
Fun Facts about States.

Nice to see you back, Pix! We missed you!

Anonynn
Anyone know what I mean?

Anonynn
Or is this not really possible?

The Pixie
I am not sure how this is different to what I said before. Have you tried it to see what happens?

Anonynn
Argh, I'm such a moron. That is exactly what you said before. Sorry, I guess I misread it. Thank you, Pix! And sorry I'm so dumb!