New Line After Certain Room Elements

Vespin
Hi all! I'm looking to make a new line after the room description and the object list, but the toggles under "Game -> Room Descriptions" do not work. None of them do. Even if I check them no new line appears.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

XanMag
I'm not sure exactly what you mean or if this is what you want... but, try adding a print message script after entering the room. You'll find that option under the tab for 'scripts' if you click on the room name in the object/room pane to the left.

Forgewright
Vespin, I could never get them to work either. XanMag these are features on the "game" description tab. I always enter a new line at the bottom of my descriptions and anywhere else I can to space out the flow of the game.

The Pixie
I think the toggles are supposed to control whether the text goes into one long paragraph or not, so with them all off, you should see:
You are in a room. You can see a teapot. You can go east. This is a test room
However, as you say, none of them actually work, which is definitely a bug.

Try this (if working offline). Bottom left, set Filter to show library elements. Search for ShowRoomDescription, then click the copy button at the top right. In the script section, go into code view, and look for a line like this:
        desc = ""

Put in a space between the quotes. There are five altogether, so you can control exactly where the blank lines go with a bit of experimenting,

Vespin
Pixie, that worked! I just entered in a "<b>" where I wanted a new line.

Thank you all for helping! :)