Error when using text processor

ParaVox3
I'm receiving the following error when trying to use in-line conditional text. Here is my code and the error:

{if player.sex = female: Female!}

Error running script: Error evaluating expression 'ToString(value) = rhs': Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Note: On a previous page that must be passed through in order to get to the tile I have, I have a script that sets player.sex (see attached).

Thank you!

TM123
I didn't get the error from your game. I searched for "ToString(value)" and did not find it in your file, or in the GamebookCore.aslx file or any of the other core files referenced. Maybe you uploaded the wrong file or you aren't using Quest 5.6.1?

ParaVox3
To recreate the error, click "Play" and play selecting to be a woman, then choose to dress scandalously, then the error shows on the page as it attempts to parse the if command. Did you do this and still not get the error? If yes, it's possible that I don't have a clean install. I'll reinstall and see if that helps.

The attached is definitely the correct game file as I've only created one to play around.

I do have Quest version 5.6.1, Build 5.6.5621.18147.

TM123
Yes, no error.

ParaVox3
Alas, it appears that I'm still experiencing an error after reinstalling. May I ask which quest build you have?

ParaVox3
To make sure I didn't upload the wrong file, I clicked on what I uploaded, then hit play. Selecting "... the reflection of a young woman." then "There's no way you're going looking dull. You dress in something scandalous." I'm still getting the error, and I've attached the screenshot. I'm running Windows 8.1 64-bit.

Given this has turned into a potential technical problem, I'll ask about this on IF Answers. Thank you for your help thus far.
error image QUEST.png

TM123
I'm using the same 5.6.1, Build 5.6.5621.18147.

Pertex
avoid blanks in the expression!

{if player.sex=female:Female!}

ParaVox3
Pertex, you're a life saver. I've been banging my head at this for two days!

TM123
What do ya know, I just got the same error by coincidence:

{if game.pov.parent.alias="kitchen":print something}

Error running script: Error evaluating expression 'ToString(value) = rhs': Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

HegemonKhan
Thank to Jay+Pixie correcting me in another thread on using text processor commands, I believe (if I remember right) you can't have the double quotes despite the Value within the text processor being a string; aka regardless of the Attribute's~Value's data type, no double quotes are to be used on the Value in the text processor command.