Need Help with HTML on Quest

NeedHelp
Hi everyone

I'm new to Quest (and this forum) and absolutely loooove text adventure games so I had the bright idea that if I like playing them then I would surely enjoy trying to make one...semi true! :roll:

I love writing the descriptions for each room and object but I am trying to be fancy with my game and would like to make the title red but leave the other sections white but when I put the HTML code in the Game Name bit in the Game Set up section, it shows on the Google Chrome tab when I test it and I don't want it to.

Is there anyway I could make the title of my game red without having the HTML code showing on the Google Chrome tab?

All help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys :)

The Pixie
Untick "DSisplay title and author when game begins" on the Setup tab of the game object. Then on the Script tab, for te Start Script, select Print a message, and put the title, with the HTML codes, in there.

NeedHelp
The Pixie wrote:Untick "DSisplay title and author when game begins" on the Setup tab of the game object. Then on the Script tab, for te Start Script, select Print a message, and put the title, with the HTML codes, in there.

You are AMAZING!!! :o

Thank you for that! :D