(Hidden) Label on the Status Pane

Forgewright
I have added several libraries to a game in Quest and now I noticed the "Hidden" label in the Status panes. What does this refer to and how do I increase the number. Is it secret objects or places in the game? I can't find where in the coding this is being added. Is it in one of the member's libraries? I just haven't been able to find it.

I was hoping to use it for "hidden or secret" objects using a hidden(true) and/or discovered(true) attribute when the player finds a secret "whatever" and let them know how many there are total. Also want '1/10' as a status of "hidden" which I can do once I find the corresponding coding for "hidden" . Just point, I'll follow.....

I searched this morning but found 300 responses to "not visible" type hidden object with no references to " Oh, you found a secret and have increased the number of items on the (Hidden Label) in the your status pane" type.
:D + :) + :shock: + :oops: + :roll:

Forgewright
Just call me "Thread Killer".....

magano
Well basically "Hidden" refers to the visibility of an object in a room to the player's perspective
Some libraries have different meanings for 'Hidden': some removes the object completely, some move the object to another room, so you need to provide the library name that you imported
The default "Hidden", which is the "Visibility" is sufficient if you wanted to introduce a secret object, as long as these conditions are fulfilled:
1. The name of the object is unique to all other objects in the same room
2. The object is a stand-alone (not inside or on top of other object)

To count for the found secret object, use Attributes and add it by 1 for each object found
By the way, please ask the question clearly so people will understand :)

Forgewright
I was looking trough 4 different libraries and was unable to find the "Hidden" lines of code. I thought whoever added this to their library would be able to tell me which one it was. I can then use it or lose it. Just hoping to cut out some time trying to find it.
After your post,magano, I did the footwork and found it in the code view of my main game.(Duh) I had added it myself awhile ago and forgot about it. It keeps score of the hidden objects that must be searched for by snooping around and moving things to find them and can boost levels or attributes if I want.

It was a Boolean flag. Gotta love it.....

The Pixie
It might come from CombatLib, which uses an integer value to show how well hidden you are if you are sneaking.

Forgewright
Thanks Pixie. I use that one too. The libraries you folks come up with are great time savers.