How to transfer Quest game to Kongregate

Novirtue
Hey, I've made a text adventure here a while ago "Memory Exchange Program" and I tried converting the file to an HTML5 through the site feature, but when I upload it to Kongregate, all the pictures don't show up at all, I only get the text portion, I uploaded all of the files, including the pictures, but I don't have any pictures showing in the game on kongregate, is this something I need to get help from Kongregate instead?

Alex
Can you add a link so we can see?

Novirtue
I don't know if this link works, but here it is: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Novirtu ... am_preview

Alex
That just redirects to the Kongregate home page for me.

Does the game work when you run the generated HTML locally?

Novirtue
Oh, sorry about that. No, the game runs exactly the same if I try to run it locally, so perhaps I'm not understanding how to convert it properly to html5 to upload it over to kongregate.

Alex
In that case it's most likely a bug in the converter. Can you email me your game so I can diagnose the problem?

Novirtue
Of course! I used the converter on the site.

Alex
Just copying/pasting the reply I sent by email in case it's useful to others:

I see you're using the picture frame for your images - unfortunately, that doesn't work in the current version of the converter. The reason for that is the converter was originally designed to create mobile apps, and having a static picture on-screen doesn't really work well for mobile.

If you change it so that room pictures are displayed in-line with the text when the player enters the room, that should work.