Room Names with numbers

Dwellewd
Dwellewd,

Ok, first question on forums, yay! I am creating a city, complete with addresses, apartment numbers, etc.. . Is there a way to make a room start with a number, for example 99 Park Street? Maybe use the alt code for "space"? Will this possibly cause bad things to happen with future updates?

Alternatively, I guess I can make the room name Park Street 99, and then make the alias 99 Park Street? Is this the best route or is there something easier I can do? Thanks in advance,

~Dwellewd~

HegemonKhan
the 'name' String Attribute is the 'ID' in quest, so it must be unique (no two 'name' String Attributes can be the same), so use the 'alias' String Attribute for what the person playing the game will see as the name, for examples:

Object Name: orc_1
Object Alias: orc

Object Name: room_99
Object Alias: Bahamut's Lair

Object Name: life_100_potion_1
Object Alias: 100 life potion

use the 'name' for your own organization behind the scenes as game creator (and thus you don't want the person playing the game to see it), while using the 'alias' for what the person playing the game will see used.

quest cares about the 'name' String Attribute, as it's the ID, and thus it has a rule of *not* being able to use a number at the start of the name~word~string~text of it.

quest does not care about the 'alias' String Attribute, so you can use a number at the start of it, as it's just an insignificant normal String Attribute to quest's engine.