[SOLVED] Extra blank line when first entering a room?

TinFoilMkIV
So upon first entering a room, it seems there is an extra line appearing above the description that isn't there when looking at the description again while in the room. It's somewhat minor but something I want to try and clean up for consistency.

So the situation is I'm having the player moved to a room via the game.pov.parent = <room_name> method, and the room's description is a script that includes printing text. after doing something in the room the screen is cleared and the description is showed again, so the screen stays clear without scrolling. However the first time this happens there is a noticeable jump as there is one extra blank line upon entering the room, but every time the description is displayed after that, there isn't. If anyone knows what might be causing this or how to get around it, I'd appreciate it.

The Pixie
I think this is an option on one of the tabs on the game object.

jaynabonne
Yep: game object, Room Descriptions tab.

TinFoilMkIV
which option specifically? I'll take a look but if you guys can let me know what i'm looking for ahead of time would be helpful. I'll edit this post if I find it before that.

EDIT: okay there literally was a new line when entering a room box, somehow I had completely overlooked that more than once. So problem solved.