?? Modify UI (not only style) ??

xDGameStudios
Hi everyone, I'm new to this software and wanted to know if it is possible to rewrite the UI interface, not just changing style. For example, showing a image of the player on the left side.. and as you equip items they get placed on top of the image creating a visual effect.

Another question I have is about the default commands like go... or move... can I edit them? for example imagine I want to remove the "go" or "move" command and only allow "walk".

Thank you in advance :D

The Pixie
The interface in done in HTML and CSS, and can be manipulated with JavaScript. The Quest command for running JavaScript is JS.eval, which takes a string parameter. Using that and JQuery, you should be able in insert a new element into the HTML which will show several overlapping images. How good is your JavaScript?

The second part is much easier. The default commands and functions can all be over-written, as long as you are using the off-line editor. Bottom left corner, click to view all library elements, and you will see all the default commands. Select the one you want, click Copy at the top right, and edit away.

xDGameStudios
I know somethings about JS but I'm not that familiarised with it although it should be no problem learning it :)
There aren't many tutorials about it online, that's sad :(
I just wanted to know if it was possible.. but as far as I can see this software is really very powerful and well built.

Thank you for the quick reply and I hope to get some help from you if any problem shows up