How to loop a music track?

jbondguy007
Hey there, new user of Quest here.

Basically, I'm trying to make an ambiance music track to loop. It works fine, until I enter a page which plays another soundtrack. Then, the music stops...
So far, this is how my page looks like:

This is the code:
play sound ("Creepy Ambiance Track.mp3", false, true)
game.continuesound = true

I'm very new to this, so please bear with me and explain as if I were a complete noob (of which I am).
Thanks!

jaynabonne
Bear with me as well with some clarification. :)

When you say "the music stops", do you mean that you expect the original soundtrack to resume/con\tinue once the new one is finished or that the soundtrack on the new page doesn't loop?

Pertex
The music automatically stops when you change the page. I don't know a Quest internal way to play a music track continuously

jaynabonne
If I click on the Action tab for a page, once I select a sound to play, it adds a checkbox saying, "Continue to play sound after the player moves to a new page". If I check that, then the sound continues even when I move to page 2 or 3, at least in the quick test game I created. That's in Quest 5.5.1. (I don't know if that has changed in 5.6.)

Pertex
You are right. I did not see the action tab because it is removed when you set the page type to 'script'. And using the script command always stops the music for every page. So there is the question why the action ab is removed on page type 'script' but not on page type 'script+text' ?