Can you call a Quest function from within a css script?

Silver
I know. :roll: But anyway, is it possible? Or is css just css.

jaynabonne
As far as I know, you can't call *any* functions in CSS. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question. What are you trying to do? (An example might make it clearer.)

Silver
I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Silver
jaynabonne wrote:As far as I know, you can't call *any* functions in CSS. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question. What are you trying to do? (An example might make it clearer.)

Basically when I alter background opacity, the command line doesn't do the same. I'm using a library you created called retro.aslx and had been playing about with the css in there but had no joy.

It deals with an element (?) called txtCommandDiv - I haven't got round to it yet but it's probably possible to make that opaque using jquery, or is it something separate all together to the game back ground that changing its opacity would not achieve the same result? If I can do it with jquery I can just make a function that changes the background opacity and calls the jquery function to do the same. Haven't got round to looking how to code it yet but if you don't think it's doable I won't investigate.

Silver
I tried to make txtCommandDiv *completely* invisible so just the game div would show through but it made it turn white IIRC, which made me realise it didn't sit *on* the background, but was something in its own right. Then I googled a bit and I think opacity is a bit unreliable in css. And what is there I'll have to live with as I can't call functions within the css.