Move Object in List

Eldarwen
This might seem like a silly question, but I'm having trouble moving an object (room actually) in the Objects list. I want it to be at the top, but I can only get it to go so far using the 'Move Up' button. When I try & go any higher it acts like it is thinking about it, but when it re-loads it is still just in the same place. I have also tried selecting the Object above it & hitting "Move Down" but it does the same thing. Is there a reason why, or is it a bug?
P.S. This is using the online tool... not sure if that makes a difference...

Pertex
Yes, there seems to be a bug in the online tool... even the offline tool doesn't react correctly in every situation. But on the other hand, why do you need to move objects?

Eldarwen
When I used to do these years ago I would always create a room called "Limbo" and add characters and other moving objects etc to it so that I could find them when I needed them instead of trying to remember what room they happened to show up in first. I haven't done one for ages & when I started I completely forgot to make Limbo until I was about halfway through creating rooms. I can still use it, it just would have been easier to find & refer to if it was at the top... Not such a big deal I guess, I just thought there might be something easy I could do, or was doing wrong.

Silver
In the offline browser you can click and drag to move objects about. Also you can create a room higher up in the tree by clicking on a room high up in the tree then clicking add. No idea about online though.