Error loading game online

Eldarwen
I am currently in the middle of making a Quest game online, and I suddenly can't open it to edit. If I hit 'play' it works fine, but if I hit 'Edit' I get an error message saying "Failed to load game. Invalid ID"

Any ideas...?

Alex
Can you try logging out of the main site and logging in again?

Eldarwen
Just tried & still not working :(
I did also just realise that I left the editor open accidentally on my PC when I went to work this morning and edited it on my tablet at lunch... Could this have somehow confused/broken the game...?

Alex
I don't think that should cause a problem - not an error like this anyway.

This error normally occurs if you're not logged in, or if you're logged in to the wrong account. Make sure you go to the Create tab at the top of the main site and edit your game from there.

Eldarwen
Yeah, that's where I'm going... I have logged off & on again a couple of times now & went back around & made sure I was logged out of my PC & phone as well just in case it was causing issues there somewhere & still no luck.
I'm not far in to this game (only created a few rooms & a couple of exits), so it wouldn't be a great loss if I have to start again... Just figured there should be some solution...

Alex
Is this for your game "Academy"? It looks like everything should be in order. Could you try clearing cookies from your browser, then logging in to the main site one more time?

If you create a brand new blank game, do you get the same error?

Eldarwen
Yes, that's it.
Cleared Cookies, logged off & on. Still getting the error.
Started blank game & it is working fine.
I did also just try Academy again after creating & editing the new one and still happening.

Eldarwen
I'm in!
After several log in & off attempts on various devices, I am in on my PC!
Tried again on my tablet after & it still isn't working, but at least I'm in somewhere!

Eldarwen
Thanks for all your help! :)