weird container bug

Silver
I know I should report this in github but hoping this is something that might easily be solved rather than putting it into the queue for 5.7.

I have a room that can either be light or dark. There's a container in the room. When the room is dark the container can't be seen or opened. However, if I make the room light then dark again I still can't see the container but it can now be opened.

This isn't something I can solve with a script either. Before opening container just gives the option to construct a message or get the default. I can run a script in after opening container but if I do that to stop it being opened the default 'you have opened it' message will still appear.

Pertex
Are you working with Q5.6? Could you post a demo game where we can see this bug?

Silver
Yeah but it'll be later as I'm at work atm.

Silver
I haven't ran away from this. Just haven't had the time to reproduce this in a test game. Give me a few days.

Silver
I haven't been able to reproduce this problem so the problem is something I've obviously done but I'm unable to track down what. So all I've done is set the script to make the container invisible when the room is dark and visible when there's light which fixed it.