Good evening everyone,
How to i create my own theme? I am using the QUEST web client and i can
see that there are these themes:
Quest Standard
Novella
Retro
Typewriter
Hot Dog Stand

But i would like to add my own theme - is this possible?
Big greetings and thanks for your time and support,
Carlos

Silver
In the game setup you can select fonts, background colour etc. For anything fancier you'd need to use a css script.

Alex
A theme is just a set of settings for font, colour and padding, all of which you can change directly in the editor anyway.

You can see the specific settings for each theme here: https://github.com/textadventures/quest ... x#L72-L120

(In future those lines may move about so that link may not highlight exactly the right thing, but it works right now...)

qroft
Thanks Silver and Alex for your response but what i would like to change, is the structure itself and not the layout.
I am am HTML/PHP programmer and what i would likve to change are the whole DIV positions and add mine to it.

My target is this: to implement a DIV with the ID visualisationOfText.
Whenever someone enters a passage i would load into that DIV via a script some jpg or movie into that DIV via jQuery.

I would love to use my firebug "inspect element" function to change layout on the fly to see how it looks like, but the
right mouse click is disabled somehow.

Sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand what i mean.
Thanks again for your time!

jaynabonne
If you're using the desktop editor/player, then you can hit F9 to open the HTML tools.

Using Google, it looks like the hot key to open the Firebug panel is F12

(https://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/K ... _Shortcuts)

qroft
Thanks a lot Jaynabonne,
there is just one small problem: my Chromebook does not have F12 :)
But in case that someone gets here too, here is the solution for the INSPECT ELEMENT feature:
browser->menu->More Tools->Developer Tools

So now the only problem is to know how to create my own theme.
I can now see that there is a DIV called cameContent. What i would like to do is to create this part to adapt to my visions.
As it is possible to "inject" HTML elements via jQuery i will try this way. What i would love to have is some kind of HTML framework development.

Silver
Your English is fine, by the way.