Game won't publish?

elanya
Hi!

I made a game for a friend for Christmas exchange. It plays all the way through fine (it is just a choose your own adventure) but every time I try to get it to publish, the site tells me that an error has occurred. Argh! On the off chance that there is something in the game file that is causing it to freak out, I am including it, but really any help would be great, as this exchange has a deadline, of course /o\

Thank you, if anyone is out there to give forum help on Christmas Eve, you are excellent people!

elanya
Forr additional information - I made it on the web interface, but even if I save the file and try to upload, it won't work. I can (sometimes) get as far as the page where you confirm the details and agree to terms and conditions, etc, but get an error after that point. I have tried in both Chrome and Firefox and no dice with either.

Alex
It looks like the description has an HTML tag in it, or something that looks like HTML (I haven't looked at your file but I can see an error in the site log). Edit or clear the description from the game tab, then re-publish.

elanya
Thank you, thank worked! You are a scholar and a gentleman and I hope you have a wonderful holiday!