Suggestion ActiveLit

miepmiep
Hi!

As I mentioned in another posting, I sort of finished an educational game. I will present it to my students through ActiveLit. Which is a great environment! Apart from it being a safe place I can offer my game to my students and follow their behavior (which is necessary because I'm actually working on a research project on serious gaming in statistical educations), I also like that I don't need them to go to textadventures.co.uk, because there are so much nicer and less educational games there which would totally distract them :mrgreen:

However, what would be a great, is if the students could interact with eachother on a forum, or anything like that, on ActiveLit. Since that would add the possibility of discussing the game and the statistical puzzles that are in there. Something I actually also need for my research project, since the motivational theory I'm working with, includes the need for "relatedness" which such a forum could provide. Now, I've solved this working with another forum on the learning environment we're working with at my school, but providing some kind of (optional) forum on ActiveLit might be a good idea for other schools as well. So, consider it a suggestion :).