Fonts

Silver
I thought I saw a thread on this but don't appear to be able to locate it with a search now for some reason.

IIRC Quest will use any font you have on your computer. But... Does it then pull the font into the game directory so it will be displayed as intended or does it work like web pages where it searches to see if the user also has the font installed and if not just displays whatever instead (usually arial iirc)?

jaynabonne
I believe it basically does whatever the web browser does. So if the fonts are available in the web browser, then they will be available to show up. In the HTML/CSS, you can give alternate fonts to select.

Unless you have a specific font in mind, a good way to go is to use Google fonts. There is a wide selection, and they're available in any browser. You can select Google fonts in the Quest UI, and you can inject them yourself (I have loaded them with my CSS).

Check out the selection available:
https://www.google.com/fonts

Silver
Cheers. I suspected it wouldn't be as simple as using any font (I don't have any specifically in mind yet) so thanks for pointing out what the options are.