Problems when playing on iPad and tablets

GiannisG
Hello people,

I made a short text adventure game and sent it to the Interactive Fiction Competition. I had it tested by a few people and they encountered no problem of the sort described below. Apparently, they all used desktop machines.

Now, I just received an email from one of the competition judges, who reports an error, when playing on android tablet. I ran to my iPad and encountered the same error: when the game begins, there is a brief text and then the player is prompted to press any key, with the classic "Continue..." Nevertheless, after that, the game gets more or less stuck, as there is one more "Continue..." that never appears, nor does the command line.

The game plays smoothly on desktop browsers. Does anyone know why there is such a problem with the tablets?

The game is here, as unlisted: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/svn9olzfbewecwn3b0wjmq/one-night-stand. I also attach the game source file.

Please note that I have fiddled a little with the fonts, as well as added a couple of javascripts on the game's starting script. Would that be a problem? Or else, what?

Thanks,
G.

Pertex
I found the same problem when playing my game with a galaxy tab. The mobile version of the quest player seems to be a bit buggy

GiannisG
OK, so there is nothing I should be doing at the moment, other than inform the candidate players that they should go desktop, right?

Alex
If you spot bugs in Quest, please log them on GitHub, they will be forgotten about if they just get posted here.

GiannisG
OK, will do!