Graphic Format

marked1975
I am having trouble with my pictures that I want for my CYOA style book. I have a dropbox account and the link ends with .jpg. I have added the link in hopes that someone may be able to assist me. I have photoshop, so I can save the picture as just about any format or image size. Please help!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2swswzzu2p17c ... 150dpi.jpg

I add the link, but it shows up as a broken image? Not sure what I am doing wrong? Can someone tell me if it has to be a certain type of file, size limitations, or anything that will help me to be able to add my pictures to my story?

jaynabonne
The problem is most likely with how you've added it to your game. Can you give us some clue about how you've done that? What steps did you go through? What values did you enter?

Are you using the online editor or the desktop version? Can you provide us the game file if using the desktop version?

Alex
It's likely Dropbox doesn't allow images to be linked from other web pages. You can upload your image directly to the editor instead.

anamta
In fact, if you don't want them to be able to go back, you can simply delete the exit pointing back to the old room. You'll still have one pointing forward, but not one pointing back. Then you won't need to code anything.

Silver
Lol.