Walkthrough causing error?

SomeoneYouDontKnow
First of all, I'm new here, so please excuse me if this is in the wrong section.

I seem to have a problem with a text game I am making with quest. In short it works fine when I normally play it, but when I use a walk through with exactly the same commands, I get random errors, and the player seems to get stuck in certain rooms because certain commands are not executed.
Some examples of errors:
Error running script: Unknown object or variable 'baselist'
Error running script: Error evaluating expression 'LCase(StringListItem(verbs, 0)) + " " + alias': StringListItem function expected list parameter but was passed 'null'

The game file is attached. There is only on walk through there which causes the problem. I'm interested in knowing if others can reproduce this error, if this is a known issue and if there is anything I can do to solve this problem. I really don't want to continue to far, if I can't use walk through.

Thanks for any help in advance.

EDIT: Using Quest 5.5 on windows 7 64bit.

jaynabonne
Walkthroughs seem to be broken in some way, for sure. If I run the commands manually, I get:

> look at window
It is a quite old, quite dark window which barely let's through enough light to illuminate the room.

> look north
There is a snow covered pine forest outside. The sun is high in the sky and not one cloud can be seen.

> look at table
It is a simple wooden table. Nothing special about it.
It has a Note, an Apple and a Key.

> take apple
You picked up an apple.

If I run the walkthrough, I get:

> look at window

> look north
There is a snow covered pine forest outside. The sun is high in the sky and not one cloud can be seen.
It is a quite old, quite dark window which barely let's through enough light to illuminate the room.

> look at table

> look at note
Error running script: Error adding key 'object' to dictionary: An item with the same key has already been added.
It is a simple wooden table. Nothing special about it.

> take apple
It has a Note, an Apple and a Key.
Error running script: Error evaluating expression 'canAdd': Unknown object or variable 'canAdd'

It almost looks like commands are being overlapped in some way and are interfering with each other (and with subsequent commands not waiting for previous ones to complete).

SomeoneYouDontKnow
OK. I now put an issue on the issue tracker.
https://quest.codeplex.com/workitem/1344

Thanks for your help.

Pertex
the problem is that you are using the map. If you deactivate the map, everything is ok