New game silly question

Novirtue
I don't know if this is normal, as this is the first game with images I made, is the fact that the images don't load after I publish because the game is being reviewed by a moderator?

I playtested the game for 3 months, but this is the first time I've published it, is it normal for the images not to load?

Could it have something to do with the fact that there was an update and all the pictures from before aren't loading anymore?

I'm sorry if this question has been already been asked, I couldn't find it anywhere :(

jaynabonne
It would help to have more info. How are you using the images? How do you reference them? Where are they in relation to your game pre-publish? I think I had a problem once where images in a separate folder didn't end up published with the game, as Quest didn't know to include them... since they were "elsewhere".

Novirtue
Oh, I did the entire game online, so I was uploading them using the browser version of quest.

(heading home from work now, I'll read a reply at home)

jaynabonne
I see. To be honest, I've never done that (images in the online editor), so I'm afraid I can't help. :(