Ideas?

Kamaton999
Listen up everybody I'm making a really weird text adventure and I need ideas for "The Worst Things To Be Stuck In A Elevator With". It can be ANYTHING at all. Get creative! I tried to make a list but it's a little harder than I thought it would be. Any ideas?

jaynabonne
Off the top of my head:
- A pack of wild dogs
- A large pipe that is slowly filling the car with water
- The local high school marching band
- A black hole that is threatening to suck you into a distant corner of the universe.
- A trio of Elvis impersonators
- Jabba the hutt
- A killer whale
- A swarm of tiny people who insist on trying to take you down with tiny arrows and spears
- A man with slightly crazy eyes who slaps your hand every time you try to push a button and yells, "No! They'll hear you!"
- A box full of radioactive waste.
- A horse that recently ate Beano (Seinfeld reference)
- A large sarcophagus that won't stop shuddering and shaking.
- A large demon sizing you up as he puts on a bib with a drawing of a human on it and takes out a fork and knife.
- Fifty airbags all going off at once.
- A small child who pushes all the buttons and then begins counting them off as the elevator doors open on each floor: "One.... Two... Three..."
- An aerobics instructor intent on getting you to work out.
- A large vine that is steadily growing along the walls.
- A beginning violinist working on scales.
- A popcorn machine out of control
- A leprechaun looking covetously at your "lucky charms".
- A man with thick glasses that say "x-ray" who keeps looking you up and down and chuckling.
- Someone who suddenly, without fanfare or warning, blurts out sentences that begin with the words, "Listen up everybody!"

Liam315
The person whose job it is to fix the elevator.

Genghis Khan.

The Pacific ocean.

george
A fart salesman.
A swarm of bees.
A giant leech.
A gelatinous ooze.
A man who wants to shine your shoes and won't stop asking.
A porcupine walker.
A suicide bomber.
An overturned bucket of honey.
A band of lepers.

Pertex
Oprah Winfrey

jaynabonne
The Grim Reaper, who keeps looking at his watch impatiently and saying, "Come on, come on. I have a quota to fill."