QuestComp 2013?

Luther Beach
Has anyone received any feedback regarding QuestComp 2013? I had forwarded my entry to TriangleGames on May 29/30, but haven't received any response or seen any comp update anywhere. Comp aside, I hope everything is alright...

Alex
I haven't heard anything for a while either so hopefully everything is ok. If I don't hear anything in the next day or two I'll get everybody to send their entries to me instead.

TriangleGames
Sorry it's been a few days since the deadline already. I had meant to get on here sooner, but I had some hectic stuff come up at a bad time.
Anyhoo, I found a couple more judges, and in theory everything is still on. I just need to compile a list of all the entrants' game page links for sending to the judges. However, uh, one small problem ... I don't see any e-mails or messages from ANYONE with their game files or links to the games' pages. Since Luther specifically mentioned that he had sent me something, I'm not sure what's up. My e-mail account appears to be working fine and I'm getting e-mails from other people I know.

While one might argue that in a "legal" sense this "technically" means that the submission deadline has passed with no entries received ...
well, we're basically going to ignore that and proceed from here. So, here we go.

Step 1: Everyone publish their games as unlisted to the main text adventures site
Step 2: e-mail me at [email protected], making sure the subject line says "QuestComp Entry" (or something similarly obvious), and include the link to your game's unlisted page
Step 3: I will compile a list of the games' pages and forward it to all our judges, along with some suggested guidelines on how to judge to make sure judging is done in a consistent fashion

I'll give everyone one week to send me their entries, and we'll start judging as soon as they're all in, or at the end of the week. I will e-mail this message to everyone on the QuestComp mailing list to help make sure everyone knows what's up.

homeeman
Huh. It looks like I was under the impression that the deadline was... in a month from now. Well.

I guess that pretty much speaks for itself.

sonic102
Okay then...

Luther Beach
Hi TriangleGames,

I've sent the (unlisted) link to your e-mail - hopefully you received it alright. If not, let me know and I'll send it again. Thanks!

sgreig
Regretfully I don't have anything to submit either. A classic example of biting off more than I can chew. I've just been too busy with some other game projects I'm working on that I wasn't able to make this one happen. *sigh* it's like Spring Thing all over again, lol..

On the plus side there's good progress being made on the projects I'm working on with Jay. Oh, and I'm still available for judging of course.

bloomer_au
I posted a review of 'Pest' on its page: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... v2t9w/pest

EDIT: Urgh, at first I posted the review as a comment, before I saw there was a review tab. I've now posted it as a review. Could a kind moderator please zap the comment version? Thanks.

- Wade

Alex
Thanks, comment version now zapped!

Liam315
Urgh, I stuffed up a review on the same page, there's a couple of lines of text at the bottom that I meant to delete but forgot. And there's no option to edit it. I have it saved as a text file if it can be zapped and I'll re-upload it, otherwise just getting rid of those two last lines would be appreciated. :D