Packaging problem

FRien
First, I'm using Quest 4.1.4
Second, I made a short game, called Other Moon. No pictures, no sound, just text.
Third, I exported the game into an CAS, and I used Quest Packager to turn it into an .exe. And that's where I have problem.
Because the game wants to replace some of Window's system32 files, and this is making me incredibly worried.
Have I done something wrong? Did I screwed up somewhere? Can I send said .exe to someone, and then he'll be able to play the game?

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but I really don't want to crash someone else's computer. I don't want to take any risk with things like that.

Alex
It doesn't replace files in system32, it just writes some DLL and OCX files there. These are the Visual Basic Runtime files and they usually go in system32 because multiple applications may use the same files, so you don't need to have multiple copies on your machine. So it's nothing to worry about!

FRien
Oh thank god, you had me worried here. I write minly games for my own pleasure, but I wouldn't like to fry someone's computer by accident.